Australian Consumer Finance Forum
Cards, payments and personal loans are all ripe for transformation in response to ongoing regulatory changes. Through increased capital, stricter loan requirements and modifications to interchange & surcharging, the traditional customer engagement model needs to be overturned. Fintechs also continue to apply pressure to the industry, as the more established continue to innovate and new entrants are on the rise.
This event, in partnership with the Australian Consumer Lending and Cards Councils looks to the future of unsecured lending: What till the new customer engagement model look like? How will the product sets change? Where will borrowers look to next? And what role will technology play?
A range of experts, P2P providers and industry leaders shall discuss
- The current and future borrowing and lending environment
- Understanding the balance of revenue and rewards
- The threat of alternative forms of credit and commerce
- Smarter data and analytics
- P2P disruption and new business models
All events on this website are organised by Retail Finance Intelligence (ABN 64 121 015 192) view our legal policies